My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Blue Shoots Ltd is a provider of high quality kitchenware, including a large range of cookware, cutlery, kitchen knives, knife sharpeners, toasters, kettles, blenders, food processors and mixers, a wide selection of aprons and so much more. Key brands available include Sabatier, Stellar, Magimix, Zyliss, Dualit, KitchenAid, Judge Vista amongst others. For More Information Visit : www.blueshoots.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Silicone Bakeware

I ordered some silicone bakeware back in October of last year and I honestly am not a fan of it. I've used what I have a few times and each time it would bake the cake nicely, but my problem was getting it out of the bakeware itself. I've tried spraying it with the Pam with Flour spray to leaving it alone (since it's supposed to slide right out). Everytime, the top of the cake would split in two, half of the cake on my serving platter and the other half still stuck in the silicone bakeware.

I have exhausted all other means of trying to get my cakes out perfectly from the silicone bakeware I received. My question is, if you own silicone bakeware, do you have the same problems? Could it be the brand of silicone bakeware I have? (I ordered this from Collections Etc. in October, it's a holiday silicone bakeware set.) What kinds of things do you do to ensure you cake comes out perfectly?

Original Source: http://pieisthenewtoast.blogspot.com/2007/02/silicone-bakeware.html

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home