My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Blue Shoots Ltd is a provider of high quality kitchenware, including a large range of cookware, cutlery, kitchen knives, knife sharpeners, toasters, kettles, blenders, food processors and mixers, a wide selection of aprons and so much more. Key brands available include Sabatier, Stellar, Magimix, Zyliss, Dualit, KitchenAid, Judge Vista amongst others. For More Information Visit : www.blueshoots.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dream Kitchen

My dream kitchen would have a food preparation place in the center. Where I could place cookware and other utensils, in plain sight, nearby but not crowding my cutting area. I'd love to have a spacious kitchen like the ones I see in movie sets and home decorating magazines. Kitchens should be spacious enough to walk around in, and to eat in. Even if your home has a formal dining room. It's nice to have some 'sit down space' in the kitchen as well. It's a good place to sit and take a tea or coffee break or have an informal chat or catch up on some reading.

I'd also like to have enough cupboard space to store pantry foods as well as dishes. I don't know that I'd like to have a separate pantry. I think it would be easier to have everything stored in or around the cupboard area. I could use the pantry to store non-food items, such as paper goods, soap, etc. I basically like having whatever I need when I'm cooking very close by, including utensils, dishes and food. I'm used to working in small spaces, where I can reach everything very easily. I also have long arms which come in handy when I need to reach up or across for something that I need.

Original Source: http://coachandcreate.blogspot.com/2007/05/dream-kitchen.html

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home