My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Blue Shoots Ltd is a provider of high quality kitchenware, including a large range of cookware, cutlery, kitchen knives, knife sharpeners, toasters, kettles, blenders, food processors and mixers, a wide selection of aprons and so much more. Key brands available include Sabatier, Stellar, Magimix, Zyliss, Dualit, KitchenAid, Judge Vista amongst others. For More Information Visit : www.blueshoots.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

KitchenAid Blender

I was asked recently what is the secret to my baking. I am convinced that I owe it all to my KitchenAid 10-Speed Stand Mixer. Since my daughter purchased it for me 3 years ago, baking truly has never been the same! The whites are fluffier and the batter smoother – nothing compares!

It comes in a variety of colours and it is very heavy so I suggest that you keep it in a handy location where you don’t have to pick it up and move it around too much! Some of you may gawk at the price, but it really is worth the investment. They last forever and are durable enough to even mix dough.

Original Source: http://jackandjane.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2004/6/17/132746.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home